Why Am I Getting Dislikes For No Reason???!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi guys. I noticed ever since my channel has been growing a lot, I have been getting dislikes on all of my videos. One of my most viewed videos had 31 likes and 0 dislikes yesterday. ( I also joined this site yesterday) and now it has 31 likes and 3 dislikes??! What is the point of disliking someones content when you can just no click on the video???!

Reactions: CMTXRATED

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dislikes happen to the best of us do to not nice people or people trying to give u advice and show u that u need some work :)

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Trolls, trolls everywhere. I've had that happen where a video would get a dislike so fast that the person's view didn't even register, which is so impressive. My content sucks so bad you knew in the first 0:00 seconds of it, good job my man. But yeah, it's just another part of the YouTube game.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah i figured, thank you. How do you add your recent video to a reply??

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Some people dislike for the sake of it, as long as you have more likes than dislikes, and the comments are mostly positive, it´s fine!

TurntUpShad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Dislikes happen I guess I would have to go through your content and watch your videos to see why

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't worry about it. One of my latest video has 30+ likes and 17+ dislikes. Thats a lot but considering it has 1k+ views which is good for my channel I don't really care. At the end of the day dislikes don't hurt your channel at all, only your personal confidence if you let it get to you

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
wow thats a good ratio though. i have 150 subs and 500+ views per video with like 15 likes on each which is alright. thanks for the motivation! And who made your channel banner??! I need a new one.