Who's your Youtube inspiration?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
My biggest Youtube inspiration comes from James Rolfe. The story on this guy is amazing. He started off as a kid with a video camera and no way to edit. Then when he started finding ways to edit his videos he still didn't have the help he needed to creatively express himself. Things got better as time moved on but he's the living definition of a "No Budget Dream." And I feel like I relate the most to him. He gives me the feeling to never give up and just to keep doing it (Filming) no matter what.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
MasaeAnela is my biggest inspiration.
2girls1minecraft was also a big inspiration of mine before, but they aren't uploading anymore.

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Eventually, I'd love to be like Ellie & Jared, they're family vloggers. But for now, I like Mel Joy and Dany California

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably Dan Howell (formerly Danisnotonfire), simply because he started with so little confidence, a crappy laptop camera, and a tripod made of books, and he still managed to make amazing content and get where he is today.

Lazy Nik

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dan and Jack. I just love how in their videos they are not afraid or ashamed to be themselves and really enjoy whatever they're doing.

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Epic Geordie <3 He's the reason I started my channel. I love the way his videos just... take you out of the world for a while :3