who's crea tyler??

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
What? What are you asking? What is it you need help with? Did this guy scam you? If there is a scam going on that's messing with youtubers we need some details!

tomandkatitv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
have you heard of the guy or seen his videos? it's weird he has like 90k subs and only like 10 videos... and proclaims to be a 19 year old millionaire

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I have not but now I am intrigued a bit. I want to be a 19 year old millionaire myself. But I'm to old. Dammit....

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
imma just message him and find out what's up.

Side note* Based on his videos, he is vague about every single detail, edits out anyone who is not in the tight cliques conversations. In one instance, he edited out a woman's entire convo and left only her giggles. The story does not add up but this is because it seems odd to begin. The gear he does own though is very expensive. It seems to be a "Fake it till you make it" thing but i like his content, it's lazy and lay back.

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I think his strategy seems to be "fake it till you make it."

Reactions: tomandkatitv

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Who is crea Tyler? I don't know, never heard of her

tomandkatitv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
y
imma just message him and find out what's up.

Side note* Based on his videos, he is vague about every single detail, edits out anyone who is not in the tight cliques conversations. In one instance, he edited out a woman's entire convo and left only her giggles. The story does not add up but this is because it seems odd to begin. The gear he does own though is very expensive. It seems to be a "Fake it till you make it" thing but i like his content, it's lazy and lay back.
ea my man is good even if he's jammed bare subs & views to fake it...[DOUBLEPOST=1484322374,1484322354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who is crea Tyler? I don't know, never heard of her
him.[DOUBLEPOST=1484322397][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think his strategy seems to be "fake it till you make it."
how do you fake 91k subs??