Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Who would YOU pick for YouTube rewind?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Lightsen, Nov 13, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

1. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $79
    If you had the choice to do it, do you think you could make a better roster than YouTube employees did?
    If you could, who would you pick for it and why?

I'd probably try and get a person from as many different types of channels as I could. a food channel, a vlogger, a musician, a gamer, a travel channel, an artist, an animator) ;) ... you get the idea.

2. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $256
    Ive seen these in the past and I hardly ever know any of the 'stars'. Does YT use mainly Vloggers? (Which would be the reason I wouldnt know anyone).
    I guess the issue of using an AMAZING animator such as yourself would be that you are not recognisable right? But I guess one of your animations could be used..?
    Its similar to my main channel as I myself am not in front of the camera. My viewers wouldnt know my statisics.

Lightsen likes this.
  3. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $79
    pfft thanks for the crazy compliment, but your right in that these kinds of channels wont ever get used because there's no face to it. I doubt youtube would bother reaching out to anyone like that, I mean, what if the person ends up being ugly? (just another point that I'ive noticed every youtuber they chose was perfectly good looking) Might just be coincidence though

4. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $256
    I must have missed my invite then?

5. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $91
    Same xD But I'm genreally bad at being up to date on trends and 'celebs'. Never cared for that stuff and I'd defenitely wouldn't watch someone just because they are popular. I am currently familiarizing myself with some of the big UK YT names, but that's more because I feel a bit obligated to. I'd be mortified if I'd go to SitC and literally don't recognize anyone xD

Anyway, back on topic. I agree with Lightsen, it would be nice if they'd touch on the big channels of every/most genres, instead of just looking at the biggest people in the overal YT picture :)

Lightsen likes this.
  6. UhoohExtra
    Cash:
    $1
    oki this must be different roster from what i understand? You mean like an Youtube advert? Where can i watch the one peeps are talking about here.
    images.jpg

7. babyteeth4
    Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
    Cash:
    $122
    100 random people from YTtalk! I'd have a better chance of knowing who they are compared to whomever YouTube ends up picking!

8. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $91
    We should do our own rewind! xD If only that was possible :p

Lightsen and babyteeth4 like this.
  9. babyteeth4
    Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
    Cash:
    $122
    Every once in a while someone puts together a bigger YT talk collab.

Dutchie in England likes this.
  10. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $43
    I would pick Shane Dawson. Shane is one of my favorite YouTubers and one of the reasons why I started making videos. I don’t think Shane has ever been on YouTube rewind, I could be wrong, but he’s he’s on YouTube for 10 years I think he deserves to be in YouTube rewind.