Voice Acting Who Wants to Narrate Some top 10 Videos?

I'd love to do some voice work! I'm well over the 500 subscriber requirement, and I've done a good amount of voice work before! I just an AT-2035 microphone and a Line 6 UX2 so I have amazing audio quality. I hope you consider me for some VO work! You can email me here: rocketninja.business@gmail.com

I know you've had a lot of response, but please let me know if you need assistance still. I would be interested in discussing this as well. You can contact me via PM here for now.

I have plenty of examples on my own channel you can see/hear.

Additionally, I haven't uploaded on my own channel as of late due to some changes on my personal life, but I am working on getting a backlog of videos now so I can get that going again. That being said, this will be a good way to get myself back into the grind!

Hi. My subscriber count isn't near 500, but you did mention exceptions. I have a background in both science and teaching, so I know how to talk to people and not sound too stupid whilst doing so. I am equipped with a good microphone. If you're interested, my email is philipp.nz@gmail.com

Schrödinger Logic
Kiluperna

I would love to do this all of my friends say that i have a voice like a radio broadcaster and the mic i use is an audio technicia at2020.

I have a channel that has 19k subs but that's not the channel i'm working on promoting if that matters. I have a deep voice with a small southern accent if that's something you are looking for

Back