Voice Acting Who Wants to Narrate Some top 10 Videos?

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone, we are currently looking for some talented voices to collaborate with us and create some top 10 videos! Our channel currently has over 1,000 subscribers and over 500,000 views. We already have many
written scripts for the video and it would be great if we could get someone to narrate them.

All that you will need to help us...
1. A good voice
2. Near or over 500 subscribers (Ask about exceptions)
3. You are able to record audio and send it to us via MP3
4. A decent MIC

We have many ideas for top 10 videos so see if any of these interest you...
- 10 Creatures You Never Knew Existed
- 10 Disturbing North Korea Secrets
- 10 Creepiest Photos
- 10 Most Mysterious Photos From Space
- 10 Most Hated Companies

We could make several of these videos and are open to new ideas that you may have as well.

This may be a great opportunity for any channels that want to get more views and subscribers because we will show your channel to an audience of over 1,000 people. Thanks for reading, we hope to work with you soon!

If you are a talented voice actor/actress and are interested in working with us, we advise first replying to this thread saying you are interested and then we will message you more details, thanks in advance!

Reactions: Vishal Tomar

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'd be interested in doing some voice over work. I have over 500 subs, use a blue yeti microphone and speak fairly clearly :)

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am generally interested. Check out one of my latest videos to decide if you like my accent :)

Vishal Tomar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone, we are currently looking for some talented voices to collaborate with us and create some top 10 videos! Our channel currently has over 1,000 subscribers and over 500,000 views. We already have many
written scripts for the video and it would be great if we could get someone to narrate them.

All that you will need to help us...
1. A good voice
2. Near or over 500 subscribers (Ask about exceptions)
3. You are able to record audio and send it to us via MP3
4. A decent MIC

We have many ideas for top 10 videos so see if any of these interest you...
- 10 Creatures You Never Knew Existed
- 10 Disturbing North Korea Secrets
- 10 Creepiest Photos
- 10 Most Mysterious Photos From Space
- 10 Most Hated Companies

We could make several of these videos and are open to new ideas that you may have as well.

This may be a great opportunity for any channels that want to get more views and subscribers because we will show your channel to an audience of over 1,000 people. Thanks for reading, we hope to work with you soon!

If you are a talented voice actor/actress and are interested in working with us, we advise first replying to this thread saying you are interested and then we will message you more details, thanks in advance!
This sounds awesome! I'd love to be a part of it. My accent and humor will be interesting

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested in doing some voice over work. I have over 500 subs, use a blue yeti microphone and speak fairly clearly :)
We watched a few of your videos and like your voice. It would be great to work with you. We have also sent you a message so please reply to that...[DOUBLEPOST=1445825181,1445824756][/DOUBLEPOST]Yo
I am generally interested. Check out one of my latest videos to decide if you like my accent :)
Your accent sounds cool! It would be great to work with you. If you are serious, check your conversations as we have started one giving more information...[DOUBLEPOST=1445825346][/DOUBLEPOST]
This sounds awesome! I'd love to be a part of it. My accent and humor will be interesting
Sure! We sent you a conversation message, so respond to that for more information!

TwitchyTopHat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Cartoonist
After working with another smaller YouTuber (Lofangas) and lending my voice for his Top 10 Worst Presidential Candidates, my interest in doing these types of things has increased exponentially! I am really interested, but I do not meet the 500 sub requirement. Currently I'm at 92. I recently re-booted it, but I had to put a hiatus on my channel due to breaking my wrist and being unable to visually edit due to that. This however does not hinder my voice. I love doing what I do and plan to continue for years!

My voice is pretty good I think, but that is fairly subjective, so if you'd like a sample reel or something let me know! My channel may also be a good place to look for a sample.

I'm a big fan of Top-Lists videos, especially "Tats Tops Videos" and the creepy lists they do. I feel as though I'd be capable of using my voice to add some eerie atmosphere to the video.

I am capable of pre-editing my recordings with Adobe Audition and Audacity, and will always send more than one take per line (like number5_1.wav). I prefer wav files, but am willing to do mp3.

I use one of those nice Blue Snowball mics.

Reactions: ApexTV

Vishal Tomar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We watched a few of your videos and like your voice. It would be great to work with you. We have also sent you a message so please reply to that...[DOUBLEPOST=1445825181,1445824756][/DOUBLEPOST]Yo

Your accent sounds cool! It would be great to work with you. If you are serious, check your conversations as we have started one giving more information...[DOUBLEPOST=1445825346][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure! We sent you a conversation message, so respond to that for more information!
Hey! I'm excited to work with you guys! I'm not able to respond to the message because I don't have enough credits and this website isn't allowing me to, so email me at vitoacme@gmail.com or message me on my youtube channel or something and let's take this process forward!

Tckkitty

Reaction score
I'm interested in doing this! I have nowhere near 500 subscribers, but I would still love to prove to you that I have a great voice for narration! If you have any scripts or videos that I would be able to demo for you, please let me know!

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don't meet the subscriber quota, but I extensively do voiceover in my videos, as you can check yourself, and many people say I have a unique accent, that never hurts. Let me know here on the forum.

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not yet at the subscriber limit yet, but I'm really interested in doing these videos. Feel free to check out the videos on my channel for voice and microphone quality.