Vlog Who wants to make friends?

Yultronics

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Calling all vloggers! I want to meet more vloggers and make friends. Please message me if interested in collabing or maybe featuring?

ProductionPeople1

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am not a vlogger I do skits and all that jazz but you know every now and then I can vlog so if your interested just pm me are something!

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I'm a vlogger, and I'm always looking for friends n_n I'm not a big fan of collabs if they aren't in person though. Just not my thing.

Reactions: CosmicMeteor

Vloggingrandom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been off for a few months but I'm back. It'd be great to communicate with other vloggers

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
I am sort of a vlogger, I haven't done a vlog in a while but I enjoy vlogging very much!

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I am an Irish Vlogger/Comedian/Random Video/Musician kind of guy at your service :) perhaps we can feature eachother

Yultronics

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm a vlogger, and I'm always looking for friends n_n I'm not a big fan of collabs if they aren't in person though. Just not my thing.
Yeah good call :p I just feel like they're better than nothing sometimes. But no problem. Want to feature each other?

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Yeah good call :p I just feel like they're better than nothing sometimes. But no problem. Want to feature each other?
Well yeah, they work great. Any sorts of collaborations work. It's just not my cup of tea haha.