Other Who Wants To Channel Swap?

John Russ

RussOfficial
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What part of florida? I'm in Fort Walton.
Fort Walton? I'm literally about an hour away from you then. I'm so close to the Georgia and Alabama state lines. Let's just say that in less than 5-10 minutes, I could be in the next timezone, the EST. I'm in the CST timezone.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
hmmm.... I wish we could meet up and do a real collab, I've never made a video with someone actually in the same area. I doubt my friend who drove us here would want to drive an hour to do it though... so close!

John Russ

RussOfficial
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hmmm.... I wish we could meet up and do a real collab, I've never made a video with someone actually in the same area. I doubt my friend who drove us here would want to drive an hour to do it though... so close!
I wish we could too. I've never done that either, but people tell me that I should... Mostly because there are people around me to do it supposedly, lol. Yeah I know it's so close, but if you can't do it, I understand because in Florida, especially for me, it's not too easy for me to travel and meet with other YouTubers... Wait a minute, what am I saying? It's not easy for a lot of people to do that, lol.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I wish we could too. I've never done that either, but people tell me that I should... Mostly because there are people around me to do it supposedly, lol. Yeah I know it's so close, but if you can't do it, I understand because in Florida, especially for me, it's not too easy for me to travel and meet with other YouTubers... Wait a minute, what am I saying? It's not easy for a lot of people to do that, lol.
I know, I have no idea who's vlogging in my area, I wish I knew some people, I have quite a few ideas that would require other people to participate.
--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 at 6:39 AM ---
I'll run the idea of us meeting up by my friend but I can't say whether or not he'll be cool with it, I'm kinda thinking he won't but we'll see.

John Russ

RussOfficial
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I know, I have no idea who's vlogging in my area, I wish I knew some people, I have quite a few ideas that would require other people to participate.
--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 at 6:39 AM ---
I'll run the idea of us meeting up by my friend but I can't say whether or not he'll be cool with it, I'm kinda thinking he won't but we'll see.
Sounds good to me. =)

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh I'm definitely down for this. Kinda like the show Wife Swap! teehee.