Other Who Wants To Channel Swap?

John Russ

RussOfficial
So I've been looking around lately and I've noticed that there are some YouTubers who have "Channel Swapped". And I've never heard of channel swapping before, which is why there were quotation marks on it. Anyways, I think that they're really cool to do and I wanna start doing them now. Who wants to channel swap with me? Thanks! =)

P.S. If you want to channel swap with me, we'd most likely do a parody of one another.

What is the point of channel swapping?
The points of channel swapping is to collaborate, promote, and have fun with it. In other words, by channel swapping, you're basically promoting each other by putting their video on your channel and having them put your video on their channel. The best way to channel swap with someone is to find someone who has something in common with you when it comes to making videos.

The points of channel swapping is to collaborate, promote, and have fun with it. In other words, by channel swapping, you're basically promoting each other by putting their video on your channel and having them put your video on their channel. The best way to channel swap with someone is to find someone who has something in common with you when it comes to making videos.
Oh, I thought channel swapping was like giving someone your account for their account. lol My mistake

Oh, I thought channel swapping was like giving someone your account for their account. lol My mistake
I actually thought that very same thing when I first heard of it, but no I'd rather keep my channel, lol. I'm actually thinking about changing the title of this thread. XD

I can totally see us doing this. I'm down.
--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 at 5:25 AM ---
I'd have to do some research on your channel and try to get your accent down, it's ever so slightly southern, I think I could pull it off.

I can totally see us doing this. I'm down.
--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 at 5:25 AM ---
I'd have to do some research on your channel and try to get your accent down, it's ever so slightly southern, I think I could pull it off.
I can see us doing this as well, lol. I'd have to do some research on your channel as well, but I'm down with it, too. And I try not to have my southern accent, but for some reason, it just keeps coming back. XD

I can see us doing this as well, lol. I'd have to do some research on your channel as well, but I'm down with it, too. And I try not to have my southern accent, but for some reason, it just keeps coming back. XD
It's not real pronounced or noticeable, that's why it'll be kind of a challenge to get it right since I can't just go full on southern accent, I gotta make it very slight. When I get back from florida I'll start working on my parody, should be fun :)

It's not real pronounced or noticeable, that's why it'll be kind of a challenge to get it right since I can't just go full on southern accent, I gotta make it very slight. When I get back from florida I'll start working on my parody, should be fun :)
Oh okay. Funny thing you mention Florida... I actually live in Florida, lol. That's where most of my accent comes from, but I've trained it so that I don't sound too country. But that'll be fine with me. I'll do mine when you come back as well. Yes it should be fun. =)

Back