Vlog Who wants to be a part of the first episode? :)

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Of my YouTube show. We're severely lacking in onscreen talents for the show, so I'm gonna ask you guys here! :D Basically, it'll be one big video, with all of our segments mashed together. Each segment would need to be at least 1:30 seconds long, and it can be about anything. :)

If you're interested, say that you are here, and then PM me on YouTube so that we can discuss more. :)

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You mention onscreen talents, what do you mean by this?
You could do with posting more info about the show and what you're looking for, because I'm still unsure.

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Im unsure exactly what this is about, but let me know a little bit more so I know what Im getting into.

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
You mention onscreen talents, what do you mean by this?
You could do with posting more info about the show and what you're looking for, because I'm still unsure.
By that, all I mean is that a lot of people left, and we need some more people to do segments.

As for more info, I'm mostly looking for somebody that would want to review movies and current events. However, if anybody has something else they want to do, I'm more than willing to consider it. I'm looking to make a single... Maybe 15 minute video, with all of our segments together in order. As for what's going on right now...

Me: Wrestling DVD Reviews
Greeny: FFIX game review
Channy: RP talk/Book reviews
Oli: Anime Reviews

Along with this, I'm also okay with ranting. I also had the idea for "Did You Know?" facts for a topic of choice. If anybody is interested in that. :D

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well I'm down for it, but you're gonna have to say what you want me doing and what kinda background you want me in in the video.

Reactions: JeriKane

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
I would, but i'm too lazy. And the fact that i'm in a collab channel

Es Sherifo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll do it :)
But I'm not sure what you mean. Can you please explain further?