Services Who Wants A Youtube Background?! [Now Closed]

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
So yeah, I thought I'd make a thread so that people could 'choose' a background from the following and I would just alter it to their channel. I currently will be unable to do custom background requests, however, if you are in need of a background, then you can choose from 1 below and tell me what words to put in :) The cost for one of these backgrounds is 50 YTtalk Cash :)

Background 1 - Blackboard​
youtubebackground-BLACKBOARD-EXAMPLE.jpg
Background 2 - Sky [Dark Blue]​
youtubebackground-templateDARKBLUE-EXAMPLE.jpg
Background 2 - Sky [Green]​
youtubebackground-templateGREEN-EXAMPLE.jpg
Background 2 - Sky [Red]​
youtubebackground-templateRED-example.jpg
Background 2 - Sky [Yellow]​
youtubebackground-templateYELLOW-EXAMPLE.jpg
Choose from one of the above, post in the thread for your request!! If you would like the writing a different colour than above, then just give me a shout :)

Reactions: TMDxProductionz

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm not going to lie; ever since they switched the youtube layout to cosmic panda, and we've had to deal with all this grey, the idea of getting a nice background just doesn't sound interesting to me at all. I don't see it as being useful to me.I don't know, maybe that's just me. I hope everybody enjoys working with you though!

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm not going to lie; ever since they switched the youtube layout to cosmic panda, and we've had to deal with all this grey, the idea of getting a nice background just doesn't sound interesting to me at all. I don't see it as being useful to me.I don't know, maybe that's just me. I hope everybody enjoys working with you though!
lol thanks anyway :)

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type