Who Wants A Channel Review?

Brain Stormer

Reaction score
So we're new to this whole YouTube thing. We want to do some channel reviews to help us see what's out there.

If you need a review just let us know!

We'll reply as fast as we can and we will reply to everyone :)

simplyxshannon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,
I'd like a channel review. I only just got started so there's really not much content up yet but I would appreciate you guys checking out the channel branding wise.

AshoZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Id love one!! It would really REALLY help me out!!

Jordan Rhodes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I really enjoy hearing what people have to say! Please let me know what you think of my channel:)

Brain Stormer

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'd like a channel review. I only just got started so there's really not much content up yet but I would appreciate you guys checking out the channel branding wise.
Hey your link isn't working might wanna check that out! :/[DOUBLEPOST=1449718669,1449718493][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep me too please. Any criticism is welcome.
Hey good job so far. Its easy to tell that you put the time in to make good videos. You put the extra effort in and its noticeable.

Good Luck,
Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1449718770][/DOUBLEPOST]
Id love one!! It would really REALLY help me out!!
Hey i like what youve done with your channel. You have all the little details that matter like good channel art and intros etc..

Keep it up and good luck![DOUBLEPOST=1449718859][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really enjoy hearing what people have to say! Please let me know what you think of my channel:)
You seem like you really know what you are doing, so really its only a matter of you posting more videos. Other than that everything is great.

Cheers!

Brain Stormer

Reaction score
I'm curious what you'd think of my channel trailer that I recently made. And of course the rest of the channel.
Your channel trailer is creative, I'll give ya that. But, it needs to be longer and serve as an explanation for the content of your channel. Its your opportunity to sell yourself to new viewers so make sure it's your best work.

Reactions: Idec Sdawkminn

Sifoutv Pottery

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So we're new to this whole YouTube thing. We want to do some channel reviews to help us see what's out there.

If you need a review just let us know!

We'll reply as fast as we can and we will reply to everyone :)
I would love if you can make a review how you find my channel.Please say the truth.

Dweros

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
If you are offering I can't say no to that. Let me know what you think and any constructive feedback