Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Who uses Filmora?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Franklin, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Franklin
    Yugituber
    Cash:
    $41
    Two weeks my Windows Live Movie Maker stopped working properly and I just got rid of it. It could not load all of my videos and that included my intro. I bought Filmora and that was the best decision for my channel's content. I love Filmora. It reminds me of the classic Windows Media Player. It is more advance with HD. My videos have better quality with Filmora than Windows Live Movie Maker.

Trendshaul likes this.
  2. Rybolt's Realm
    Cash:
    $2
    I don't have it but I'm thinking about it. It looks like camtasia but $340 cheaper

3. Kush Patel
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $39
    I'm an Adobe Premiere boy but only because I get it for free through university. Don't know what I would do without. But from the reviews, Filmora looks okay. A decent substitute. I would also recommend looking into lightworks.

4. TylersMagic
    YTtalk Mad
    I don't use filmora, but I've seen a few advertisements for it lately. I'm considering getting it because it looks simple to use and has pip, side-by-side and other features I can't easily get from what I use now.

5. Melanie King
    Cash:
    $21
    I use Wondershare Filmora and I'd definitely recommend it for a first time editor. I do basic comedy videos, so really in depth stuff isn't too necessary right now, but for an editing software that's $40 for an entire year it has a lot of features and stuff I'd expect an expensive editor to have. Also the founders at Wondershare update the software pretty frequently so it's new stuff you can use for your videos. I just recently started using the green screen feature, and it makes my videos look so much cooler.

So definitely 10/10 for someone's who's still learning how to edit

And maybe like a 6.5/10 for someone who needs like super high quality stuff.

6. Jonatan Moser
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $2
    Well, as a former Filmora user, I have to say this: Filmora cannot in any way keep up with softwares like Premiere, Pinnacle Studios or Sony Vegas.
    Filmora is great for newcomers, and works beyond well as a substitute for Movie Maker, no doubt about that. I make music videos though, and eventhough they are homemade, low-budget amateur productions, Filmora would NEVER be able to cut it. PiP works incredibly slow, split screen is nearly impossible to synchronize, there are no real color grading options (except for contrast adjustment), and filters are over-the-top and rarely adjustable...
    I actually used to edit music videos with Filmora, so calling it unusable for editing is not really fair... But I got sick of lagging, waiting, imprecise sync and limited color grading options... So I had to change my software. If you make simple vlogging or gaming videos though, Filmora will probably be able to deliver what you need, but as soon as you need a software for anything just a bit more advanced, Filmora can't keep up.

I hope you can use this info!

7. Trendshaul
    Cash:
    $9
    Its pretty simple to use n has almost everything to make such a decent content

8. FrankDoorhof
    Cash:
    $21
    Try davinci resolve.
    It's free and absolutely great. If I edit on a pc it's in resolve.