Who to Partner With?

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fullscreen also doesn't bind you down. Symphonious7 joined, but left because he felt he had a better offer, and they allowed him to leave.
Awesome, I was worried about that.

Do you know any gamers in fullscreen? Im worried theyll forward me to Yeousch but I am not really interested in Yeousch because they just seem so unprofessional, their requirements are much higher and their payout is smaller.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I know of GrandPyroMania, who is in Fullscreen. I'd say try to apply, and if they say what you've mentioned, express your concerns and why you think Fullscreen would be a better fir for you. That's what I'd suggest anyway.

Shlanga

Reaction score
So with Fullscreen, you can get out of contract before the end of 2 years term? Does anybody know what is the penalty/conditions for this?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So with Fullscreen, you can get out of contract before the end of 2 years term? Does anybody know what is the penalty/conditions for this?
I don't know if there is any. Symph just said he wanted out, and they excused him. What type of penalty are you thinking of? Besides, do you think you'll need to leave them relatively soon? If so, maybe you should just apply somewhere else?

Reactions: Shlanga

Shlanga

Reaction score
I don't know if there is any. Symph just said he wanted out, and they excused him. What type of penalty are you thinking of? Besides, do you think you'll need to leave them relatively soon? If so, maybe you should just apply somewhere else?
I'm not thinking of leaving them, I'm just trying to think ahead; and as I can see, Fullscreen as one of the top among people over here. I wouldn't like to be tied up with someone for 2 years without any option to cancel the contract. Although, if there is nothing better than being a partner of Fullscreen, then of course, why not.

What do you guys think, the ideal option when having a successful YouTube channel - being a partner or on your own? I can't believe you don't have an option to fully customize your channel on your own, even when it's a successful one.

Kensharma

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, they are a very well done company, there shouldn't be a reason to leave for someone else.

Reactions: Shlanga