Who to Partner With?

Sir Friendship

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I know I am currently in no position to seek a partner, but hopefully a way down the road it will happen, and when it does, who should I approach, and what should I say?

please and thank you. :)

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well it seems like everybody seems to like Fullscreen. To apply (when your ready) go to www.fullscreen.net, go to channels tab, scroll down and click request more info. From there you just need to fill out a form.:D

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, that depends on what you're interested in. From my perspective, the best networks to join would be fullscreen or socialblade, as they are very proffesional and user-friendly. Are there any special criteria you're thinking about though?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm currently with Fullscreen and its great! We have a great support team, an amazing audio library, and a great community. And soon they will be opening up a new feature where there will promote individual small channels!

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm currently with Fullscreen and its great! We have a great support team, an amazing audio library, and a great community. And soon they will be opening up a new feature where there will promote individual small channels!
Really? How are they going to do that? It isn't like with Machinima, TGN or TheGameStation where they have their own audience, so how would that work? Regardless, I think that would be an excellent addition to their program!