Who should you partner with?

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

So i've only just recently discovered that there are SO many different companies you can partner with. This is a tad confusing for me. Who is best to partner with? What are the advantages of partnering with a company other than YouTube?

Thanks in advance!

Steven

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The advantages is that you can apply and right now I believe YouTube will only come to you when they want to, I dont think theres an application for it that you can access and apply through anymore until the time is right for them. They dont expect what YouTube expects of you like very high view/subscriber counts etc

The disadvantages are the contracts, make sure you can leave when you want without penalties for leaving, some are more free than others where you can just up and leave/give notice and others wont allow you to leave. The other disadvantage is not gaining 100% of the earnings you would have made using just Adsense and YouTube, they will take a cut of it.

Reactions: StevenBridges

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah I see. Well I guess i'll have a look around and apply to someone who gives a good rate. I think thumbnail optimisation is worth losing a bit of the ad revenue for. Thanks for the help Michael.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah I see. Well I guess i'll have a look around and apply to someone who gives a good rate. I think thumbnail optimisation is worth losing a bit of the ad revenue for. Thanks for the help Michael.
I think being able to apply for it and get it quite early on is its best advantage, I am considering applying for YTtalkTV with one of the networks when we reach around 10-20k views :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
There's ups and downs with each company but in general:

1: Applying is easy and fast
2: You can possibly earn more than if you're just with youtube
3: Some networks offer other perks like extra promotion, sponsorships and directorships.

I would considering apply now at Fullscreen.net since you're a magician and you get a decent amount of views