who scripts?

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I never used to script my videos ever.
However these past few months i use a casual script - just using notes and bullet points and i feel so much better about my videos, i think scripting really helps to improve video quality!

Who else uses scripts?

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
I use scripts and it REALLY helps me out. Because I do comedy and writing out jokes and actually thinking about them is way better than just spewing out random s**t hoping that evantually something good will come out of it and also makes shooting easier.

Reactions: Sunsbookishgamesx

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think scripting really helps to improve video quality!
I agree.:) Scripting helps a lot IMO. I´m forced to write a script with the kinds of videos I do or else they would turn out pretty bad. But I guess it really comes down to what kind of videos you are doing. I think some kind of videos goes better with out a script:)

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I heavily rely on scripts because of my language barrier. I often improvise a bit along, but the baseline is very solid, and not just bullet points.

Jacolos

Reaction score
Who script? I script.

new WhoScript[][] =
{
"[MESSAGE] Can you script? Ofc i can!",
"[MESSAGE] Can you script? Ofc i cant!"
};

SetTimer("WhoScript", 6000, true);

forward WhoScript();
public WhoScript()
{
new whosp = random(sizeof(WhoScript));
SendClientMessageToAll(WhoScript[whosp]);
}

Realiti Virtualski

Reaction score
I never used to script my videos ever.
However these past few months i use a casual script - just using notes and bullet points and i feel so much better about my videos, i think scripting really helps to improve video quality!

Who else uses scripts?
For the last couple of videos we started scripting and definately improves the video making process! Not only does the actual filming go a lot quicker and smoother, the editing afterwards is a lot less tiresome. Because without scripts your footage may end up quite chaotic and not organized which makes filtering out the footage you want to use, take up more of your time.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
When I started making videos (about a year ago) I had a script with every line of text completely written down. In the end I really disliked the footage, I was really reading the information instead of telling it. Those videos never saw the day of light xD I decided not to script complete sentences anymore. For my sit-down-talk videos I use bullet points to keep track of what I'm telling, but other than that I just tell it in whatever way it comes to mind.

Reide

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have dot pointed. I guess that would be considered a script. I personally would like to write proper scripts for skits and stuff. My main concern is that I am scared of losing authenticity. However I imagine that with that sacrifice I can have a more polished channel and a more organised feel about what I am producing.