Who is your demographic?

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Who is your YouTube demographic? Meaning, who is your target audience for your videos. I believe mine is younger teens or preteens.

WhitenightMD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's a good target. There sure is a lot floating around YouTube! I'd say my audience is anyone who is looking for a laugh and get away from serious life for a moment or two.

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
That's a good target. There sure is a lot floating around YouTube! I'd say my audience is anyone who is looking for a laugh and get away from serious life for a moment or two.
That's awesome! I tried checking out your channel but your link doesn't work.

Reactions: WhitenightMD

QuickTop 10's/5's

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Mine is probably more based towards kids but sometimes I use bigger words that even some adults may not understand without searching them that is kind of why I try to avoid swearing in my videos so it can cover as many demographics as possible

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm when creating videos, I haven't really had a target in mind. I just try to create content I think is good. If I had to segment my audience, one segment would be magicians, as magicians like watching magicians. Another segment I'd try and target would be English speaking millennials, as they are the people most likely to watch and understand my content.
I do tend to keep my content clean, so it's appropriate for all ages but if you're choosing a target audience, "everyone" is usually too broad of an audience.

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel gets lots of teens and young adults, because they're the most tech-savvy of the lot, and being in the gaming industry, not a surprising fact.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Looking at my analytics it's 70% men and 30% women, both in the age range of 25-35 on average. I doubt many young kids would watch a cooking video.