Who is Aaron J Christopher?! What is happening???

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve seen a lot of bigger channels promoting their channels before a video starts, it’s been like that for awhile now.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Update: I went to his channel and there’s so many people making fun of him for his quality, it’s kinda of sad if you think about it he’s only a kid what do people expect.

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I’ve seen a lot of bigger channels promoting their channels before a video starts, it’s been like that for awhile now.
I don’t know where I’ve been! Haha
Honestly lmfao he had to of used his moms credit card.
I’ve looked him up and he has his own website (but it’s not really about him, it has a lot of iPhone stuff for sale and loan offers... idk) and then there’s his Facebook where he brags about being a billionaire... I have no clue what is going on and I just wanted to know. I still have no clue! I realize this might have sounded stalkerish, but I just like knowing things. I just want to know why and how. Lol
Update: I went to his channel and there’s so many people making fun of him for his quality, it’s kinda of sad if you think about it he’s only a kid what do people expect.
people are probably wondering where he got all this money to be advertising himself when he’s just a kid, and if he did have money like that, why didn’t he use it on bettering his quality? So I guess the asking part is fine, because it IS weird, but making fun of a little kid is mean. :( maybe people a jealous or something.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t know where I’ve been! Haha

I’ve looked him up and he has his own website (but it’s not really about him, it has a lot of iPhone stuff for sale and loan offers... idk) and then there’s his Facebook where he brags about being a billionaire... I have no clue what is going on and I just wanted to know. I still have no clue! I realize this might have sounded stalkerish, but I just like knowing things. I just want to know why and how. Lol

people are probably wondering where he got all this money to be advertising himself when he’s just a kid, and if he did have money like that, why didn’t he use it on bettering his quality? So I guess the asking part is fine, because it IS weird, but making fun of a little kid is mean. :( maybe people a jealous or something.
Maybe he got into his parents credit cards without them knowing or he’s rich and his parents gave him the money, but if that was the case like you said why wouldn’t he have better quality videos. Usually with kid channels they’re run by parents and they have a lot of money so they spend on equipment to make their kid famous, but this doesn’t looks like case it looks more like he got ahold of his parents credit cards.

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Maybe he got into his parents credit cards without them knowing or he’s rich and his parents gave him the money, but if that was the case like you said why wouldn’t he have better quality videos. Usually with kid channels they’re run by parents and they have a lot of money so they spend on equipment to make their kid famous, but this doesn’t looks like case it looks more like he got ahold of his parents credit cards.
That’s a good point and makes a lot of sense! I just kinda hope that it wasn’t because i’d Hate for his parents to be put in a hole :(

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s a good point and makes a lot of sense! I just kinda hope that it wasn’t because i’d Hate for his parents to be put in a hole :(
Yeah same, that would be Awful. If that’s the case they need to cancel their credit cards so nothing else gets billed