who inspired you to start a youtube channel

Tbh for my very first channel, I wasn't inspired by anyone super famous. I was inspired by a small content creator who had a couple of thousand subscribers. She got a decent amount of attention for her singing and I wanted to see if I could achieve the same. :p

This was back in 2009 though when there weren't as many content creators on the platform.

I was never inspired by anyone. I actually never watched YouTube until I started making videos myself.

Angry Joe, i love games and id love to review them for a living and just have fun and make a living out of it. He has my dreamjob.

I was inspired by an unknown creator who claimed to be making £20 a day on the MoneySavingExport forum.
I thought to myself I want to earn £20 a day also! Now I generally make between £40 and £100 a day.

My channel at first, wasn't really inspired by anyone, I was just doing my own thing. But if I'm going to keep it short, I've been inspired by many Youtubers from Pewdiepie to Gamegrumps and M3rkMus1c (He honestly makes watching anything to do with COD enjoyable unlike so many other COD youtubers imo.)

And let me tell you, I watched a s**t ton of Gamegrumps. Neither of which I really watch anymore since I don't have the time to do so.

A combination of Nerdcubed (for his sense of humour being so similar to mine), and Kevin Smith (for constantly encouraging people to go out and make their own content, be it podcasts, videos, anything that inspires you).

Back