Who Inspired You to Create Your YouTube Channel?

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Too many over the years, but the one that actually got me into action is Toymonster. My youngest daughter can't get enough of it.

KnightTerroors

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was actually watching vid on this year and I just thought it would be so cool to be a part of the community, I got inspired right there and plan to go to events like that in the future and keep making content

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just before I was about to live in Japan for a while, I watched a series of YouTube videos about being an American living in Tokyo by a vlogger named "TokyoCooney," who had been uploading videos for quite a while. That was around 2006-2007. I only put up videos on YouTube because it was a free, easy way of sending video back to my family and friends back home and forgot all about it for a good number of years.

Tamera O

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i began my YouTube journey in 2008, when I was with my friends and we just loved to record singing music videos on our webcam. I developed my videos into singing videos and then began uploading to the Tube. Now... fastforwarding to 2016, after going through the genres of Music, Comedy and Fashion/Beauty videos and 3 different channels, I finally have developed my current lifestyle channel which I am quite happy with.

My main inspirations for creating videos would be, Sammi Maria from beautycrush, Ricci and Cassie from ToThe9s, Cambria Joy from breelovesbeauty, Vicky Logan and Michelle Phan! They brought something new to the table, their unique personalities. I really engage with a person's character, I feel like that's what sustains a channel aswell as really cool content of course.

That's my YouTube life in a nutshell hehe

Dorinda Young

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So i began my YouTube journey in 2008, when I was with my friends and we just loved to record singing music videos on our webcam. I developed my videos into singing videos and then began uploading to the Tube. Now... fastforwarding to 2016, after going through the genres of Music, Comedy and Fashion/Beauty videos and 3 different channels, I finally have developed my current lifestyle channel which I am quite happy with.

My main inspirations for creating videos would be, Sammi Maria from beautycrush, Ricci and Cassie from ToThe9s, Cambria Joy from breelovesbeauty, Vicky Logan and Michelle Phan! They brought something new to the table, their unique personalities. I really engage with a person's character, I feel like that's what sustains a channel aswell as really cool content of course.

That's my YouTube life in a nutshell hehe
aww so heart warming, i saw your welcome video and love your personality!.. subbed x

Reactions: Tamera O

Tamera O

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
aww so heart warming, i saw your welcome video and love your personality!.. subbed x
Dorinda! Girl, you are stunning! Thank you so much, you are very kind haha, I have subbed! First impressions of your channel, I love it!

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I tried Bebe's Kids for the Super Nintendo and it was horrible. I thought, "The Angry Video Game Nerd should do a video on this game." After a while, I decided to just make my own. I mean, I'm funny... why can't I make a funny gaming video? What's stopping me? Sure there's other Bebe's Kids videos, including one by The Nostalgia Critic, but whatever... If other people are doing it then so can I. It turned out to be a lot of fun so I kept going with other videos. I will probably keep making them even if no one watches.

ShaiandTy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was at the gym and two girls (high schoolers) came up to me asking about how they could get bigger butts (the whole scenario was pretty funny) and it started a whole conversation about who they were and their previous relationships. I fell in love with them because they were so open and authentic about what was going on in their lives. They started asking me about my experience in high school and how my relationships were. I came home and told my husband about these lovely ladies and it started a conversation about how the youth need to hear from people who've already been there and done that in relationships, so that they don't make the same mistakes we did.

Reactions: JV Trammell

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I started a blog three years, and I thought off stepping up my game, to I started my youtube channel as well!