Other Who here minecrafts!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonshadows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to get a idea on how many ppl on here minecraft and if you would want to colab. We should all join a server or something and just have some fun with it. Be a great way to learn more about the other ppl and the subs can learn to and all. Let me know!

Reactions: OfficialMacca

leonshadows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sweet! what server do u play on? i haven't done hardly any multiplay minecraft but want to!

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I play Minecraft, but lately I mostly play Tekkit. I play on private servers, but for a collab it would be interesting to play together! What did you have in mind?

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I play Minecraft a ton, would love to do a large collab!

I'm also currently loving Tekkit, if people wanted to try that, but I'm up for vanilla as long as we set some ambitious goals to keep things interesting! :)

Brigita Augyte

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
someone should make a server and get a small group together, thats what i think. >_<

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, don't look at me. I'm already paying for two servers. Can't have another one and I don't think people would like it if I brought you guys on out of the blue :p

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
I might be able to see about using a friend's server, but not sure if it's still actively in use... it's also not able to run Tekkit due to host restrictions.

Brigita Augyte

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
you can go on youtube and find a tutorial on how to make a free server. >_< I have one but i have a group of people in it and I can't make another one.

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
you can go on youtube and find a tutorial on how to make a free server. >_< I have one but i have a group of people in it and I can't make another one.
Yeah setting up isn't hard at all. But having a server with a good connection and up all the time is much nicer than self-hosted.

Reactions: Brigita Augyte
Status
Not open for further replies.