Who has reached 100k subscribers?!

I would love to view your YouTube channels to see what has worked for you, how you got there, and what tips you may have! I will be uploading my first video by October hopefully... My goal is to have 10,000 subscribers by June 2018 (Its a very special/important date for me, not random! Lol) and I HOPE/PRAY I will be able to one day reach 100k. So I want to hear from the big guys on their journey making it to that many subscribers! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!

I guess there´s a few here that have gotten over 100k subscribers! If they feel comfortable with telling us, they could, but if they don´t that´s fine!
I haven´t gotten over the 1k mark, but i´m not that bothered with it. Well of course, it would be awesome if the number were higher, but I know my content isn´t worth that amount of subscribers!

Good you have positivity but I don't think 10k in under a year is normal and possible for many. I'm not near 10k myself but it looks like the 100k folks have been at it years or were a one hit wonder. Some folks from here have said 10-20k to 100k was relatively fast but the first few k was a slog. I agree as I'm on the second mile of a marathon

My goal is to have 10,000 subscribers by June 2018
I agree with Gaiji, this is quite an unrealistic goal to have. My current goal is to hopefully have a 100 subs by Januari (purely because I want the custom url) and I started a month ago. I would adjust your expectations a bit, or you will be severely dissapointed. Exponential growth (with YT often has) is always very slow at the beginning!

I've gotten there, but im no example to follow. unless you enjoy an 11 year process, and enjoy your subject enough to sink half a year or more into each video.

wish you the best of luck though, just give yourself plan B's. Look at the results you do get rather than making a high bar to reach. Took me like 6 years to get 1k lol

I've gotten there, but im no example to follow. unless you enjoy an 11 year process, and enjoy your subject enough to sink half a year or more into each video.

wish you the best of luck though, just give yourself plan B's. Look at the results you do get rather than making a high bar to reach. Took me like 6 years to get 1k lol

Thank you for the tip! I am definitely interested in what I'm thinking of doing with my videos, but I will keep a plan B on the side!

Back