Short Film Who has an HD camera and a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
who here's a girl who has an HD camera? I'm making a short video and I need a girl that I'm "talking to through my phone" I'll give you a script and you just have to record your dialogues and send it to me, then done! I'll give you a BiiiiiG thank you for being on my video, I'll put your link down in the description bar and subscribe to you.

who here's a girl who has an HD camera? I'm making a short video and I need a girl that I'm "talking to through my phone" I'll give you a script and you just have to record your dialogues and send it to me, then done! I'll give you a BiiiiiG thank you for being on my video, I'll put your link down in the description bar and subscribe to you.
You know you could just ask someone you know, I doubt that there are many people with both time and an HD camera, and the will to do all this. Anyways good luck.

I could wear a wig and I might even shave.
are you serious or are you joking? that could actually work since it's a comedy... :\\ :)))[DOUBLEPOST=1369322443,1369322360][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know you could just ask someone you know, I doubt that there are many people with both time and an HD camera, and the will to do all this. Anyways good luck.
I could... but since this is a youtube community and everyone's making videos... why not look here where everyone's experienced... but I still am looking for other people. :))

Why you being a Debby downer?[DOUBLEPOST=1369322604,1369322576][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you serious or are you joking? that could actually work since it's a comedy... :\\ :)))[DOUBLEPOST=1369322443,1369322360][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could... but since this is a youtube community and everyone's making videos... why not look here where everyone's experienced... but I still am looking for other people. :))
let me make sure I still have the wig. I can let you know when I get off work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back