Short Film Who has an HD camera and a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Designer
who here's a girl who has an HD camera? I'm making a short video and I need a girl that I'm "talking to through my phone" I'll give you a script and you just have to record your dialogues and send it to me, then done! I'll give you a BiiiiiG thank you for being on my video, I'll put your link down in the description bar and subscribe to you.

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
who here's a girl who has an HD camera? I'm making a short video and I need a girl that I'm "talking to through my phone" I'll give you a script and you just have to record your dialogues and send it to me, then done! I'll give you a BiiiiiG thank you for being on my video, I'll put your link down in the description bar and subscribe to you.
You know you could just ask someone you know, I doubt that there are many people with both time and an HD camera, and the will to do all this. Anyways good luck.

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I could wear a wig and I might even shave.
are you serious or are you joking? that could actually work since it's a comedy... :\\ :)))[DOUBLEPOST=1369322443,1369322360][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know you could just ask someone you know, I doubt that there are many people with both time and an HD camera, and the will to do all this. Anyways good luck.
I could... but since this is a youtube community and everyone's making videos... why not look here where everyone's experienced... but I still am looking for other people. :))

Reactions: JohnKenShow

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Why you being a Debby downer?[DOUBLEPOST=1369322604,1369322576][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you serious or are you joking? that could actually work since it's a comedy... :\\ :)))[DOUBLEPOST=1369322443,1369322360][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could... but since this is a youtube community and everyone's making videos... why not look here where everyone's experienced... but I still am looking for other people. :))
let me make sure I still have the wig. I can let you know when I get off work today.

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Why you being a Debby downer?[DOUBLEPOST=1369322604,1369322576][/DOUBLEPOST]
let me make sure I still have the wig. I can let you know when I get off work today.
fingers crossed. :( :) you make comedy videos! great! watched one of your videos... good stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.