Who has a Yotube Rival

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wassup
Now what I mean by this is do you have another YouTube creator who you compete with for views,sub's or likes.Who is not necessarily your enemy but someone who you have a competition with.It can be someone with the same type of content as you or something else.I personally don't have a Rival but it would be interesting.

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I definitely do not have any rivals. Not even my friends who do Youtube I'd consider rivals since our channels are quite different from one another. But to me I think Gaming, Vlogs and Viner channels tend to be at quite the competition with each other. Since so many do the same genre of videos and are quite consistent at what they do. :O!

Reactions: The_Man_XX

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Yep - plenty...and I spend an unhealthy amount of time on socialblade to see how I compare with them. There is a TV station/YouTube channel called The Boat Show that is way ahead of me but does not review boats with a view to promoting them like I do, and there is a guy that does exactly the same job as me and has an awesome YouTube channel where he does walk-through videos of yachts for sale. He reviews sailing yachts whilst I concentrate on motor yachts, and he is based in California whilst I am in the Med. He also has a very different style to me.

Competition is great...it keeps you on your toes and stops you becoming complacent.

Bluebird

Reaction score
I have a rival, now, on one of my channels. He failed at his previous content (I saw them before he removed his older videos). Now, he's entering my niche that I made. He just doesn't know how much work it is. Either that or he is so desperate for any success.

Reactions: The_Man_XX

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bluebird said:
I have a rival, now, on one of my channels. He failed at his previous content (I saw them before he removed his older videos). Now, he's entering my niche that I made. He just doesn't know how much work it is. Either that or he is so desperate for any success.
I haven't found my rival yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1500396996,1500396947][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep - plenty...and I spend an unhealthy amount of time on socialblade to see how I compare with them. There is a TV station/YouTube channel called The Boat Show that is way ahead of me but does not review boats with a view to promoting them like I do, and there is a guy that does exactly the same job as me and has an awesome YouTube channel where he does walk-through videos of yachts for sale. He reviews sailing yachts whilst I concentrate on motor yachts, and he is based in California whilst I am in the Med. He also has a very different style to me.

Competition is great...it keeps you on your toes and stops you becoming complacent.
Yeah I agree competition can be fun

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wassup
Now what I mean by this is do you have another YouTube creator who you compete with for views,sub's or likes.Who is not necessarily your enemy but someone who you have a competition with.It can be someone with the same type of content as you or something else.I personally don't have a Rival but it would be interesting.
Yes, I have people like this and they dont' even know it. Same with people at the gym close to my same fitness level...it makes it a competition which, for me, is motivation. plus it helps me to constantly push forward

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I shouldn't say. Actually I don't really know because I don't watch much and feel I've got my own style. I usually wait for people to say "wow your just like x" then I'll know.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Not really.
I have a lot of competitors, but I like to focus on myself. I don't want to waste any energy by worrying about others doing better than me.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have rivals who are in a similar field as me. And I sub to them for ideas when I dry up.
They dont know that they are a rival. I just follow them and compare me stats with theirs..

Reactions: KingUsher

Hollyweird Teens

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a couple and like the above poster, I too spend an unhealthy amount of time stalking their channel. One channel is doing slightly better than me and the other channel is blowing me out of the water.