Who Do YOU Watch?

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Went through my list and took a lot of channels out that were kinda dead, or that I didn't watch that much. So I'm really curious as to what all of you enjoy watching, and if there are some channels you'd recommend? I'm into filmmaking, short films, writing, art, comedy, etc. I tend to stay away from gaming channels unless it's Game Grumps.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I enjoy watching skits and reaction videos. The YouTubers I have been watching a lot lately are Liza koshy, superwoman, mac does it

GeekCheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm kind of picky. My favorite youtuber is Peter Monn, who does comedy/drama, but also does heartfelt videos. I like his sense of humor. I always watch Jenna Marbles when she uploads and I like her boyfriend, Julian's channel (but I don't watch it all the time). I usually like H3H3. I used to like Casey Neistat mostly because I liked to see New York through his lens, but he's give or take. I like doing gaming videos, but I'm not a fan of a lot of them, because I rather just play the game myself. I like Jacksepticeye's gaming videos for the most part.

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm kind of picky. My favorite youtuber is Peter Monn, who does comedy/drama, but also does heartfelt videos. I like his sense of humor. I always watch Jenna Marbles when she uploads and I like her boyfriend, Julian's channel (but I don't watch it all the time). I usually like H3H3. I used to like Casey Neistat mostly because I liked to see New York through his lens, but he's give or take. I like doing gaming videos, but I'm not a fan of a lot of them, because I rather just play the game myself. I like Jacksepticeye's gaming videos for the most part.
Julian Smith? If that is who you mean I enjoy his videos very much. I don't want to sound like a "hispter", haha, but I try to stay away from more mainstream channels unless they themselves stay away from doing things like reacts, stupid challenges, or things that just seem to be trending.

GeekCheese

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Julian Smith? If that is who you mean I enjoy his videos very much. I don't want to sound like a "hispter", haha, but I try to stay away from more mainstream channels unless they themselves stay away from doing things like reacts, stupid challenges, or things that just seem to be trending.
I'm not sure what his last name is. He dates Jenna Marbles.
I have to agree with you. I would rather find new up and comers. I do love Peter and Jenna. Outside of that I wish it was easier to find new YouTubers. I forgot to mention Lazy Game Reviews. Love that guy too.

I would love to know of any good new people.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I kinda watch a variety of channels.
Creative : YCImaging
Gaming / Comedy : DashieGames, JSnow, Azerrz
Tech : EverythingApplePro

That’s just a few haha.

Last edited:

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I kinda watch a variety of channels.
Creative : YCImaging
Gaming / Comedy : DashieGames, JSnow, Azerzz
Tech : EverythingApplePro

That’s just a few haha.
Ah, Azerzz is my dude! Love his content. I dunno, there isn't anything specific I'm looking for; however, there is a bit of fat that can be trimmed from my choices to help narrow it down. Albeit overly simplistic gameplays, trending challenges, click bait(y) pranks, reacts, etc. While I understand doing things that are trendy tend to get people more views, and they'll pop out a few of 'em to get some extra followers; do what you gotta do. Though, to cater solely to that..Meh.

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been watching a lot of H3H3 lately, very entertaining and they watch the scum of youtube so I don't have to. Otherwise I watch political videos and science and astronomy videos are interesting too.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
NerdWriter1 is awesome he makes great videos about different topics and the quality is great! Been watching a lot of AlpacaHawk lately because his YouTube Poops are hilarious.