Who do I choose?

OriginalFaceless

13 Year Old Filmmaker
There is many different places to apply for a partnership but what company do I address it too? When the time comes who do I approach, who will be the best for me to partner with?

There is many different places to apply for a partnership but what company do I address it too? When the time comes who do I approach, who will be the best for me to partner with?

First at all you should focus on your Content and everything else will come with the time. Same as in Real Life you shouldn`t take the first Offer you might get when the Viewer Counter keeps rotating sooner or later without stopping 24/7. Good Luck

If I got 1€ everytime I see a post like this I would be a millionaire by now.

With YouTube getting more and more popular and Networks decreasing their requirement those kinda threads will pop up more and more so make sure that your bank vault is big enough.

If I got 1€ everytime I see a post like this I would be a millionaire by now.

It is what this forum is for, to ask these sort of questions and many wonder this and different networks will have different benefits depending on the channel and the stuff they do so people will ask :)

I would do as Sanuku said and do your research about any network before going with one see what percentage of the revenue is that you will receive and whether or not they meet your own needs, some will offer libraries of music you can use in your videos without any issues where as others dont, see which will benefit you the most and your videos/channel before signing any contract.

Some networks you might want to look into as many are signed with them from YTtalk:

FullScreen
TGN
SocialBlade

Good luck :)

Back