Who are your least favorite YouTubers, and why?

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
A slight twist on the "favorite YouTubers" thread, but who are your least favorite "popular" YouTubers, and why? Let's try and keep it civil though, no need to overly bash them :p

ellelletalk

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
I don't have a least favorite.
If I dislike someone, I don't watch them. It's that simple. I don't make a mental note.

Reactions: Kijana

Kaleido

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, I know a lot of people love her, but Grace Helbig is just a complete mystery to me. It's the most non-content I've ever seen. There's vloggers with 500 subs that have WAY more interesting things to say...

I don't understand how someone like that gets all these opportunities, TV shows, movies, etc...

I know that probably sounds like jealousy, but it really isn't. Even people like RWJ or PewDiePie, I may not like their content, but I totally "get" why they got where they are. There's something palatable there, even if it's not for me. Grace is just a complete mystery to me how anyone can sit there and watch that kind of stuff, let alone millions. Maybe I'm just old...

Reactions: Mae B

Hana

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hmm, I don't want to point names out but 1. Fake Prank channels. Some are sooo bait. And the comments section is full of "omg she's such a gold digger". Seriously?

2. YouTubers who change completely when they get "famous" I just stop watching them.

3. Don't really dislike this type but I really don't understand it: YouTubers whos content is hardly any good but they are very popular/grow very quickly.

and yes, depending on what you like or don't like, some are just annoying xD

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hmm, I don't want to point names out but 1. Fake Prank channels. Some are sooo bait. And the comments section is full of "omg she's such a gold digger". Seriously?

2. YouTubers who change completely when they get "famous" I just stop watching them.

3. Don't really dislike this type but I really don't understand it: YouTubers whos content is hardly any good but they are very popular/grow very quickly.

and yes, depending on what you like or don't like, some are just annoying xD
Oh yeah i hate those youtubers who change their behaviour as they get famous :)

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I rarely remember the names of most but to give a blanket statement of channels I have no respect for: thieves. I don't like the content of a lot of channels. But at least they're creating their own content. What I can't stand are the channels that steal other people's videos and reupload them as their own with no credit to the original creator.