OMG I can’t even fathom that haha. Like I’m putting so much into my Channel just thinking of what’s going to replace YouTube is getting me depressed af haha
yeah I know what you mean. But I mean that's what life is isn't it, just a cluster of gambles. You try. If it works, great. It has a good chance of not working, but you give it a shot rather than not though.

yeah I know what you mean. But I mean that's what life is isn't it, just a cluster of gambles. You try. If it works, great. It has a good chance of not working, but you give it a shot rather than not though.

True man! I’m intrigued about what your channel is about! I’m about to check it out now[DOUBLEPOST=1547604946,1547604914][/DOUBLEPOST]
True man! I’m intrigued about what your channel is about! I’m about to check it out now

Actually I already subscribed haha

I'm really enjoying imallexx, JaackMaate and James Marriott at the moment. Really funny content and just genuinely seems really fun to make.

Alec Steele, Chandler Dickinson, and I would say probably Joey Van Der Steeg. Christ Centered Ironworks and Black Bear Forge are really good, too.

Back