Sabrina

I'm going outside now.
Reaction score
I love all the British vloggers (crabstickz, danisnotonfire, JackHoward, KickThePj, LukeIsNotSexy....). It's just my kinda humor, especially danisnotonfire.

Zolba

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
TotalBiscuit, NerdCubed and Doom49!

I actually value TB's opinion, as we seem to have the same taste in games (in the genres I like). And I've bought several games, due to him liking them, and loved them all.
Dan on the other hand, is just a fun guy to listen to. And he always makes me remember why I like gaming, why I like diversity in gaming, and the reason why games are fun!
Doom49, seems to have fun in every aspect of Battlefield, and that makes me think of the fun, and not about winning all the time! :)

Crunchmoo

I've Got It
Reaction score
I really enjoy Boogie2988, How the World Works, Charles St. Michael, CraigAA1028, Roosterteeth, and a few other low name/no name channels. I I am a huge supporter of low traffic channels, because us small channels have to stick together. I guess that is what attracts me to Yttalk, considering the overwhelming majority of channels here are low name/no name channels.
All the best
-
Tucker

SonOfCharles

Reaction score
Funforlouis is quality, that lad's got an interesting life. I'm pretty guilty of getting lost in a sea of Pewdiepie videos at ridiculous times in the morning, which then lead to me creeping on his girlfriend Cutiepiemarzia. Zoella too doeee!
Kassem G is quality, and i'm backing Nice Peter too. Peter Serifinowicz does a lot of straight-to-youtube stuff, check out his Markets of Britain voiceover, and it's worth mentioning ralJexisKing for his straight up ridiculous voice overs, bound to make you laugh like!

niksha992

Why so Serious??? :P
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine is PewDiePie, Markiplier, NigaHiga, TheDominicShow, TheRadBrad, Melonie Mac, RWJ. :) And in past few weeks i really like WhiteBoy7thst, VanossGaming, RomanAtwood. :) Thats all.