BugZIx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
i really like pewdiepie jackseptic eye and markiplier

Reactions: GrannyGamer

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
OMG I can’t even fathom that haha. Like I’m putting so much into my Channel just thinking of what’s going to replace YouTube is getting me depressed af haha
yeah I know what you mean. But I mean that's what life is isn't it, just a cluster of gambles. You try. If it works, great. It has a good chance of not working, but you give it a shot rather than not though.

Reactions: allthingstodd

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
yeah I know what you mean. But I mean that's what life is isn't it, just a cluster of gambles. You try. If it works, great. It has a good chance of not working, but you give it a shot rather than not though.
True man! I’m intrigued about what your channel is about! I’m about to check it out now[DOUBLEPOST=1547604946,1547604914][/DOUBLEPOST]
True man! I’m intrigued about what your channel is about! I’m about to check it out now
Actually I already subscribed haha

Reactions: MindfulInquirer

Sealboy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm really enjoying imallexx, JaackMaate and James Marriott at the moment. Really funny content and just genuinely seems really fun to make.

Frontier Forge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alec Steele, Chandler Dickinson, and I would say probably Joey Van Der Steeg. Christ Centered Ironworks and Black Bear Forge are really good, too.

Isthisawalrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favorite YouTuber of all time would most likely be Jontron. He takes as long as he wants to make videos, and that's very good.