So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
Mine are Nigahiga, Ricegum, Video Creators (Tim Schmoyer) and I guess that's it.[DOUBLEPOST=1525228915,1525228786][/DOUBLEPOST]
ataayo compilation check it out yall......
Love that self-promo.
You're posting in the wrong division.

I love Alfie (pointlessblog) and Zoe (Zoella) aka Zalfie. I also love Joe (ThatcherJoe).
I also watch RobinBirrell; a prank channel.
I have also watched a few of Markipliers vids; and I'm not ashamed haha.

I really like LaGuardiaCross of New Father Chronicles. I started following his channel when it had less than 10k subs I think. Might have been < 1k even. Before the channel was even rebranded to New Father Chronicles anyway. I started my new channel mainly because every time I find a channel like that I want to scream to everyone about how great it is and I had no place to scream it to.

Well... Me of course! jk lol. I'm weird. I enjoy channels that are centered around learning something new, Like coldfusion, or podcast channels etc. I do like gaming channels too of course, but mainly vr channels like nathie and the sorts. But mainly podcast channels and such hehe

I'm a fan of CoryxKenshin due to the way he makes gaming feel like he's telling a story more than just playing a game. But he's taken a long break due to personal reasons, but on his insta and twitter he posted the date 20/5/18 so I'm really hoping it's good news and the his return. I also enjoy watching Matthew Santaro I find his top 10s interesting.

Back