I like AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, Dark 5, Photonicinduction, the Jimmy Dore Show, but mostly I watch random stuff. There is so much variety out there its not like TV where you stick to a few channels for the most part, on here I like to explore.

Reply 2000!

So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
@prettyboyfredo (3mill+ subs) d&b Nation (2mill+subs) Chris and queen (1mill subs) mcjuggernuggets, poiised, angry grandpa, fousey, and Dk4l

I really enjoy watching Lindsay Ellis (Nostalgia Chick) and her film critique videos. I also adore watching Phillip DeFranco. And Meghan Tonjes as well. Going in a different direction, I stumbled on EroldStory for animated work. And Rose Ellen Dix

Personally I love TGFbro for stupid stuff, then I love Maxmoefoe, Faceless, Merkmusic, Filthyfrank and Idubbbztv for a mix of reasons haha.

H3H3 Productions (and their podcast) -They are truly great down-to-earth doods, and never fail for a good goof
Cow Chop -They are the most stupid bunch of guys, who have really put a hilarious spin on gaming and skits
Good Mythical Morning- I mean c'mon; you know em' you love em'
GameGrumps- They are the MOST hilarious guys, and absolutely lovable doods.
Danny Duncan- He's dumb, and doesn't give two sh!ts about it
Casey Niestat- God, his vlogs are beautiful.

Mine are:
Joey Graceffa
UnboxTherapy
JaidenAnimations
theodd1sout
SomethingElseYT
Shane Dawson
Tana Mongeau
The Gabbie Show
PewDiePie
Markiplier
Jacksepticeye