TLWS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don't really like any Pranksters. The only ones I know are Fouseytube and Prankinvasion but I don't like them either. Is it for inspiration or to roast them? If it's for inspiration than don't look at these guys, but if it's for roasting than yea, go ahead.

-Harold from Three Little Words Studios

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
seen a video on youtube some time ago that made that my fav prank... the guy placed a ipod in his car but connected with electricity and left the window open, people came by to try and steal it, but each time they touched it, it shocked them... was hilarious.

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
whats your favourite tutorial channel?
As in "YouTube tutorials"??

If this is what you meant, then I would say Nick Nimmin, Roberto Blake, and Video Creators have you covered. Close runner ups are Video Influencers and Brian G. Johnson.[DOUBLEPOST=1487739855,1487739706][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's your favorite prank channel?
I'm a big Roman Atwood fan. Just4Laughs is great and so is Tom Mabe. Then there are channels like TwinzTV which is a little crass and sometimes not very believable.

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favourite YouTubers change all the time, I tend to find one or two I love and then binge watch all their videos!

Recently I've started watching Amy Ordman (her videos are really short and snappy but enjoyable to watch) as well as Noodlerella, Melanie Murphy and Channon Rose. Current favourites are SacconeJolys, The Gabbie Show, Rose and Rosie and David Dobvrik. Then people like Jenna Marbles are Grace Helbig are the channels I've watched for years and often go back to re-watch some of their best videos.