BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
chuggaconroy and alphaomegasin are my favorites i allway get a good laughf from there content :)

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know it's mainstream but Markiplier and LittleKuriboh are the channels I regularly check but I watch a lot of random channels

Delaan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
My favorite YouTuber is Brofresco, he is an inspiration for me. He is League of Legends content creator with a good sense of humour. The only thing i dislike about him is the fact that he's doing a lot commercial stuff arround his video's the past few months.

sammysays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say my all time favorite is itsjudytime. she was the first YouTube I seen and then came Shane Dawson that guy is freaking hilarious lol then joey graceffa. wow I just wished he wasn't gay he is such a cutie Daniel is sure lucky to have him (relationship goals :p )

The Big Plume

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Booogie2988 and game chasers

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

TheTinyAmazon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love kikoskia! I've been following him since he did a Resident Evil Let's Play. Dude is hilarious!!! I also love Uncensored Gaming. If you are a gamer who loves retro stuff and censorship in video games you will enjoy these channels so much!!

Gabeneon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
personally i like garret ginner because of his skateboarding, i also have been watching zay solis because i like the little cinematic edits in the middle of his videos... any other good vloggers i should check out?[DOUBLEPOST=1487220053,1487219067][/DOUBLEPOST]