Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Who Are Your Favorite Youtubers?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by ItsOriginalToMe, Nov 3, 2013.

1. winson yuen
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $92
    I would want to meet Ricegum, alex wasabi, casey neistat and roman atwood!

2. ShuriBear
    Cash:
    $22
    At the moment my favourite Youtubers are; WarOwl, Cinemassacre, LinusTechTips and SpectreSoundStudios.

3. wildlyboring
    Cash:
    $13
    My current favorites, and reason I started making "artistic" vlogs, are Monica Church, Sara Dietchey, and Casey of course. I love the idea of vlogging, but doing it from a film-story perspective. It's so much fun and really exercises me creatively.

4. Paul Ace
    Cash:
    $1
    We like Roman Atwood, Casey Neistat, Prank Vs Prank, Qrew Kicks, Domo & Crissy, etc.

We are a couple who started creating youtube content. We do things from skits, Vlogs to Challenges. Check us out if you guys ever get the chance by searching for 'Paul And Chantel'

PAC

5. Tac0cann0n
    Cash:
    $30
    Uberhaxornova, Markiplier, Grant Thompson, Kipkay, HouseholdHacker, James Kingston

6. LachlanR
    Cash:
    $12
    My favourite YouTuber is Jon Olsson. He is a swedish Red Bull athlete, but hasn't competed in his sport (Snowboarding) for sometime due to injury. He, his partner and friend travel the world filming VLogs and they are amazing! Definitely should check it out.

7. Sickness
    Cash:
    $7
    I love watching KSI, FaZe Jev, Chris Smoove, ProZD, and SSJ Carter. They make really entertaining videos in my opinion :D

8. Heather White
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $13
    I have been watching a lot of Carly Rowena and Heidi Somer's videos. They are fitness channels. I've also been watching Jon Olsson, he is a similar vlogger as Casey Neistat.

9. thepaulsociety
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $61
    mine is thepaulsociety ;D hahaha im kidding, my favorite is probably carlyanderin and muselk

10. Dixon1380
    Cash:
    $9
    I love watching FlightReacts, CashNastyGaming, D&B Nation, OprahSide, PrettyboyFredo, RiceGum, PewDiePie, DJ Akademiks, etc.