My current favorites, and reason I started making "artistic" vlogs, are Monica Church, Sara Dietchey, and Casey of course. I love the idea of vlogging, but doing it from a film-story perspective. It's so much fun and really exercises me creatively.

We like Roman Atwood, Casey Neistat, Prank Vs Prank, Qrew Kicks, Domo & Crissy, etc.

We are a couple who started creating youtube content. We do things from skits, Vlogs to Challenges. Check us out if you guys ever get the chance by searching for 'Paul And Chantel'

PAC

So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
Uberhaxornova, Markiplier, Grant Thompson, Kipkay, HouseholdHacker, James Kingston

My favourite YouTuber is Jon Olsson. He is a swedish Red Bull athlete, but hasn't competed in his sport (Snowboarding) for sometime due to injury. He, his partner and friend travel the world filming VLogs and they are amazing! Definitely should check it out.

I have been watching a lot of Carly Rowena and Heidi Somer's videos. They are fitness channels. I've also been watching Jon Olsson, he is a similar vlogger as Casey Neistat.

I love watching FlightReacts, CashNastyGaming, D&B Nation, OprahSide, PrettyboyFredo, RiceGum, PewDiePie, DJ Akademiks, etc.

Back