Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Who Are Your Favorite Youtubers?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by ItsOriginalToMe, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Malta Network Resources
    Cash:
    $40
    currently my fave is Gabriel Traveler. Second best is mediocre films who does comedy stuff, but he hasn't posted much lately.

2. S_Mielz
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $81
    My favorites right now are:
    Popular : DashieGames
    Unpopular : iterencei

3. zak111222
    Cash:
    $3
    My favorite channel is one with very little subscribers I think he may have just reached 20,000, he is called TheHoxtonTrend and reviews clothes all over the country.

4. Titangamerzz
    Cash:
    $30
    i love the channel funhaus, they used to work for michinima as inside gaming but now they moved to rooster teeth i think, not to sure but they are hilarious! also theres dashie games who is actually louder than jacksepticeye in my opinion XD

5. AMaazing
    Cash:
    $21
    Oh it's definitely going to be Every Frame a Painting. It's like Christmas every time he posts another video

6. RolyMcPoly
    Cash:
    $6
    Currently hooked on channels such as CowChop / ImmortalHD / Uberhaxornova / Criken2 and SSoHPKC. Been watching them all for years and probably will do so for the next few ones. Can definitely recommend them! They mostly do gameplay and skits.

7. Anjona Rani
    Cash:
    $4
    I like history of
    Superwoman Lilly Singh
    Success is such as thing that never found in single day. Superwoman Lilly Singh is now most famous as a female youtubers. but is she famous before!!!. We just know who are now famous. The success does not come in every ones life. Many of them tried to catch success but failed.

DBBoy likes this.
  8. Envision Adventure
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $72
    TheLifeOfJord, Pablo Strong, Thomas Alex Norman, CaseyNeistat. Just to name a few. They're all really great.

9. kyler mendoza
    Cash:
    $7
    kaptainkristian,Every Frame a Painting,iDubbbzTV, Mr Sunday Movies and Cyber Fools if you're into weird stuff lol

10. Bumpy200
    Cash:
    $38
    Marzbar and MarzbarVlogs and Techflow and choasunscielenced.