So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
My favourite youtubers are Syndicate, pewdiepie, sidemen, morgz, comedyshortsgamer, twosync, pointlessblogs, marcus butler. And also i hope i am a favourite youtuber of someone someday :D

I have a long list but I'll just go with Top 5 that I'm glad to see pop up in the sub box.

1) Matimi0
2) BajheeraWoW
3) Dan Bull
4) TheRussianBadger
5) Neebs Gaming

So many more talented folks and even more I've likely not had the chance to see.

Well, excluding myself because my Funny Moment compilations are hilarious, wink wink, I'd have to go with FilthyFrank, h3h3, blastphamoushd, blastphamoushdgaming, and pewdiepie

Okay, I'm an art youtuber, so I definitely most of the art drawing channels like Cyarin or Baylee, but I also gravitate towards storytellers and yes.... 420 vloggers, like Sheslulu or MarijuanaMermaid. Sheslulu is just so goofy and raw and she gives 0 percent F's about what ppl think.

1. Markiplier
  2. CinnamonToastKen
  3. JackSepticEye
  4. PewDiePie
  5. Grav3YardGirl
  6. CaptainSauce
  7. IHasCupQuake
  8. LordMinion777
  9. Nerdarchy
  10. SuperMaryFace
My top 10 faves in order #1 to 10 (There's a lot more I like too, but those are my faves of my faves, who's videos I watch every single day)

Back