Vlog Which YouTube Vloggers live in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinnley Marie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! If you are a vlogger who lives in FL or you know a vlogger who lives in FL can you please tell me their channel?

I live in FL and I am looking for YouTube vloggers who also live in FL. They can be big or small YouTubers.

Thank you!! :)

Reactions: LifeAsJenny

HollowpointHP

Reaction score
Hi everyone! If you are a vlogger who lives in FL or you know a vlogger who lives in FL can you please tell me their channel?

I live in FL and I am looking for YouTube vloggers who also live in FL. They can be big or small YouTubers.

Thank you!! :)
I'm a YouTube vlogger and live in Florida. My channel started out with Guns/Ammo reviews and decided to start vlogging the end of last year 2015. Now I may not be big but I have some Subscribers over 800 now. The reason I decided to vlog was because people see gun owners to be quite cocky (not true) so people watch me through out my day you know what normal people do. I vlog everyday except Tuesday's and Wednesday's. So if anyone wants to check out my channel feel free. Channel name HollowpointHP sorry I tried to link my channel, but it won't let me Thanks!

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Try fixing your channel link, because it's not working. I go to Florida (Miami to be exact) often, but just recently started vlogging.

HollowpointHP

Reaction score
Try fixing your channel link, because it's not working. I go to Florida (Miami to be exact) often, but just recently started vlogging.
I tried putting the link but this website won't let me. Just go to YouTube and search HollowpointHP

Stephanie Rochelle

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I live in Florida! Up in Jacksonville! I vlog (I try as often as my other two jobs allow), and other videos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.