which youtube mcn should I join

bestandrogame

Reaction score
I want recently held about YouTube mcn, I need an mcn because i don't like Adsense, so which network should i join, some network do 40/60 30/70, 25/75, i suggestions is zoomintv, Ritual?network, mediacube

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

My suggestion is to stay with adsense.

bestandrogame

Reaction score
Adsense is asking me to verify MY address with id card but Adsense does not support our new slip id card, so i need a mcn to help me withdraw MY money

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Why are you putting the word "my" in all caps, and have you tried the AdSense Support Community, or even AdSense Help which is quite extensive? If you are only at the point of ID/mailing address verification, you are still a long way from being able to withdraw any money. AdSense has a payment threshold by currency type; and I will link both the AdSense Community, and the article on thresholds. First, the payment threshold article.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1709871?hl=en-GB

Now, the AdSense Support Community.

https://support.google.com/adsense/community?hl=en-GB

Finally, here is a link to the article on what forms of ID AdSense will accept, and languages they are accepted in.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/4354737?hl=en-GB

Believe me, you don't want to be in an MCN; all they do is take a second cut of your money after YouTube takes their cut, which means you get even less money (and the money seems rather important to you), while giving little in return. I know; as I was a member of Maker Studios, which is owned by the Walt Disney Company, for 4 years.

Last edited:

bestandrogame

Reaction score
Please don't advice me Adsense address pin is difficult MY country sée what is happening in Adsense help forum

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
As I don't know what your country is, How would I know that it is having PIN difficulties?

Also if you don't want advice, why are you here in the first place? It may be that your language isn't supported by Adsense; but if you don't give me the right information I can't assist anyway.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally I don't think is worth to join a MCN, I rejected 2 large ones because they aren't really useful anymore. Some of them have cool useful tools but if they are asking for anything greater than 5% for revenue split then you are better on your own.

bestandrogame

Reaction score
Nigeria and in pour country they are giving a slip id card that Adsense doesn't support for id vérification, but as i need some money now to do passport or Bank statement to alternative verify MY Adsense, thats why i need an mcn to collect thé money for passeport id card, because Adsense says once you verify Adsense with id Name can not ne change again, and Adsense pay in Nigeria to a payée name, so i don't hâve anyone to use id or bank acct,