Which thumbnail do you like better

Blerim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Everyone I really need some feedback which thumbnail should I use going forward on my channel I want to have consistency on my channel.
If you don't like any of the thumbnails please let me know I need to know Thank you I greatly appreciate your help.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would go for the first or second option. Maybe a little bit of higher preference I have for the second one. The simple the better, and these two looks the best for my preference. Doesn`t mean that I am expert in this field. But I think you need also opinions from "regular" people like me :). Did you do them in photo shop or you were using some other tool?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wouldn't use 4, 6 or 8. The beams are kinda distracting. I would put in your logo, because then people will immediatly see that it is your video. I personally like 5, because you have a little something at both the top and bottom.

RyanJAD22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gonna be real when I first looked I couldn't tell the difference between then! But then I took a closer look and realized the lightning and edit looks great in #6! Hope this helps you out!

PallenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First or second. They are the simplest. and not too distracting

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I prefer #2 above the rest. I love the simplicity.