• first person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • combo of the two

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I play sports with my GoPro Hero 5 black. I am wondering if the footage is easy to follow given the first person view or if I should shoot more videos from a different perspective,

One thing that makes the first person video's unique is that it gives you a little insight into what I see playing sports, however if it is to hard to follow, the point is lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Combo, for sure.. the more variety, the better.
Our videos are (kinda) similar - we make Jeeping videos from dash cams and outside angles and it always turns out that the more angles/points of view you have, the better/more interesting the video is.
Too much of one view, or only one view gets too boring.

Reactions: Jukes of Hazard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for your feedback!! Just saw your channel and definitely agree! The more perspective you have the better. I just subbed to you too! :)

Jordan

Ragic Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Agree with the others. Some shots like when you throw the ball above you, I don't know if that was a goal or not because I could not see the ball anymore but switching just before you throw would be a perfect example of using both. Good luck man really cool view!

Reactions: Jukes of Hazard

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiya, I just wanted to add to the combo vote and i think its really cool what youre doing xD and empathise that it must be quite hard to edit that kind of stuff! keep working at it and im very pleased to meet you

DrockinVlogs

V.I.P. Member.. Jk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Combo absolutely. Especially in sports, there's so much acttion to be captured that a dynamic range of shots makes the action aspect that much better. Good luck :)
- Derek, from DrockinVlogs