Which logo looks better?

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think the first looks much better. The second one does look nice but the font doesn't suit the background. It's too active and aggressive for the scenic backdrop, you know?

Looking good though!
Thank you! After awhile I was thinking the same myself. Looks like I might be using the first after all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jon Wodzisz

Reaction score
I'm stuck between the two logos. Let me know which you think is better plz [emoji3]

P.S. My bad if this isn't allowed

It matters what ur going for the first one is red and spooky which would go well with a dark theme but the second one is for a more alive feel

Reactions: Mullisnax

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not going for a dark theme. Planning for my channel to be a travel vlog about my life traveling abroad during the rest of my time in the military and once I start college.

Sealboy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not going for a dark theme. Planning for my channel to be a travel vlog about my life traveling abroad during the rest of my time in the military and once I start college.

In that case, I would recommend going for a completely different font. It’s too aggressive and you need a much smoother, lighter font for the vibe you’re going for.

Hope this helps!

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've made some different ones as well as a banner for my yt channel art now. What do y'all think of these? First two are updated logos and the 2nd would be my banner.

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

MrCobalt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've made some different ones as well as a banner for my yt channel art now. What do y'all think of these? First two are updated logos and the 2nd would be my banner.

I think that looks better. Nice job!

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The first is a lot nicer; it’s cleaner, the contrast makes the text pop and it’ll translate well to a smaller size. The second is far too busy and you won’t be able to make out all of the photos from the tiny avatar alone.

I also enjoy the blue and white versions you did, too! They fit the kind of vibe you’re going for, too - a lot of people associate travel with things like blue skies, fluffy clouds and the ocean - so that’ll tie in nicely!

BlandMark

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually like the second one better. But I would make the text a bit darker. It's good to show some of the places you've been/things you've done. Also, where is your favourite place that you've been to on your travels?

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually like the second one better. But I would make the text a bit darker. It's good to show some of the places you've been/things you've done. Also, where is your favourite place that you've been to on your travels?
Hmm... Honestly I'd have to say Australia just for the fact that I could understand ppl, but it was still a different culture. Other than that, Guam was my 2nd best place because I went skydiving and did a bunch of other things. I conquered a fear of mine which was jumping from a plane so that was a feat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk