Which kind of video makes more money?

Eusebius Schnabel

Reaction score
Say you are no official partner but are allowed to place advertising on your channel. Which kind of video makes more money? The one that
  1. has many views but no comment?
  2. has many comments others vote as negative?
  3. has many people voting for it, no matter whether thumbs up or down?
  4. has many comments?
  5. has no comment/vote/.. ability, ie users may just watch?
  6. has many people voting for it thumbs up?
  7. has many people voting for it thumbs down?
  8. has many comments others vote as positive?
Greets

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They all go hand in hand really, ones with loads of views and loads of comments and loads of likes are probably going to make the most money since theyre obviously popular, popular videos do make more money than those that are not popular.

Ones with loads of thumbs down possibly could make a load of money too but I would never make my content to deliberately get disliked or hated on :)

I hope that helps.

Reactions: xandru8

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's really only the views that affect how much it makes, but all the other things are going to affect whether people watch it or not, lol so either people need to really like it or really hate it and those ones will make the most money, as long as that view counter keeps going up it doesnt matter about the other things :p of course thats just if you want to make money, I like to make videos people like i wouldn't purposefully make a bad video just to get views on it :p

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's really only the views that affect how much it makes, but all the other things are going to affect whether people watch it or not, lol so either people need to really like it or really hate it and those ones will make the most money, as long as that view counter keeps going up it doesnt matter about the other things :p of course thats just if you want to make money, I like to make videos people like i wouldn't purposefully make a bad video just to get views on it :p
true only the views bring you money but to get views you need subs and likes so you get seen more by more people witch brings you more views and so forth but like TheKeebzyShow sez don`t focus only on the views

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow