Which is the most popular game now

aayan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys i want to start making a new gaming video series. But i don't know which games is best on this time Give some idea!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the video ideas discussion forum. ^_^

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As we go into Autumn I would say that conkers is a pretty popular game right now.

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Player Unknown: Battlegrounds. I think it's still in early access but this is going to be the new big game.

Reactions: aayan

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Player Unknown: Battlegrounds. I think it's still in early access but this is going to be the new big game.
I would concur. Not that I know much about that game, but it was associated with the latest Pewdiepie scandal, so it wouldn't surprise me. I think it was flying anyway, because it was always popping up on my steam feed whenever I logged in.

FIFA 18 is about to release too so that is another one guaranteed to be huge (in Europe at least).

Destiny 2 also imminent if not already available as a big recent release.

A good idea for researching which games will be big is to check out metacritic, and see how many users have rated the game.

If you have vidiq or tubebuddy, you can also search each game as a keyword and see how many searches it gets versus how much competition there is.

And finally, consider using Google Trends to see what video games are showing up there. That's a decent barometer of trends.

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
This is an opportunity where you should be asking how to learn to fish rather than can you give me a fish which you're currently doing. You don't want to keep coming here everytime to find out which game is popular.

If you make funny moments/montages or let's plays then YOU have to be proactive in finding out what's going to be hot before it even drops. Don't be reactive; you want to be proactive if you're going to ever get in active search volumes with low competition. WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO DO to grow.

------------
I recommend mobile gaming if you don't have a huge budget to constantly get new games for pc/console.

aayan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
bro i am a student for this reason,i am low active sorry for that

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
No reason to be sorry. I wasn't trying to shake you up. I was trying to keep it real.