Which is better?

Hubazuba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would it be better to do videos every other day with a little bit more editing, or daily videos with a regular amount of editing.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would probably say every other day, with better editing, to keep the quality up! It would also be harder in the long run to keep getting ideas for daily videos, at least in my opinion!
It depends though on what kind of videos you make. Some sort of videos could be good to put up daily!

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Better quality is always a good start, but if your 'regular' editing is pretty decent then that could always work too.

Reactions: Hubazuba

Oliver Lesh

Reaction score
In my opinion, if you're patient enough to do more editing, then try to edit more. In a long run no one's really gonna care whether you post videos everyday or every other day, while on the other side, everyone prefers to watch higher-quality videos.

Hubazuba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In my opinion, if you're patient enough to do more editing, then try to edit more. In a long run no one's really gonna care whether you post videos everyday or every other day, while on the other side, everyone prefers to watch higher-quality videos.
Never thought about it that way.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
no one's really gonna care whether you post videos everyday or every other day
YouTube cares. People need to take that into account. More content the better, especially if you can keep your subscribers coming back for more.

As far as more editing, doesn't matter if people still won't watch the end result. Most viewers won't even notice. People can crank out videos twice a day with very little editing because they have the charisma and knack to make their videos entertaining. Don't focus on quantity/quality until you learn how captivate your audience first. From there, you'll shift to whichever medium is more palatable to your audience. If you can then increase frequency and still keep people watching, then all win from there.