Which is better? Vid IQ or Tube buddy?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
not used tb so don't know about that one. But vid iq likely get you banned. only very recently vidiq uploaded a video this year 'How to get 1000 Subscribers on YouTube [10 Top Tips]' where they are telling people to sub4su .. thats about how credible they are anyway.. thats the worst advice they could be putting out there. stay clear! You don't really need to do anything other than what YT advise (seo etc) to move forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaland Adams

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
VidIQ is an approved YouTube app so it won't get you banned. Personally, I'd never use it because it's only for Chrome and I refuse to use Chrome. TubeBuddy works for both Chrome and Firefox.

Reactions: tizzer65

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use TubeBuddy Premium and I enjoy it.. The SEO tools seems to be working in some of my videos, but it's only been a few months since I've been using it and I can't really tell. But $5/mo is nothing.

Zaland Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
not used tb so don't know about that one. But vid iq likely get you banned. only very recently vidiq uploaded a video this year 'How to get 1000 Subscribers on YouTube [10 Top Tips]' where they are telling people to sub4su .. thats about how credible they are anyway.. thats the worst advice they could be putting out there. stay clear! You don't really need to do anything other than what YT advise (seo etc) to move forward.
Okk I see thanks

Nerfworthy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently installed TubeBuddy and i'm very satisfied with it. Even tho i do not have the premium version as Brandon, in the future i'll invest into it. Also you could search a guide on how to SEO and using sites such as wikipedia, amazon and quora to find keywords will be useful to attract more attention to your videos.

Zaland Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I recently installed TubeBuddy and i'm very satisfied with it. Even tho i do not have the premium version as Brandon, in the future i'll invest into it. Also you could search a guide on how to SEO and using sites such as wikipedia, amazon and quora to find keywords will be useful to attract more attention to your videos.
I really like vid IQ because it gives an seo score and a whole lot of features!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I mean you can always install both.