which is better mirillis (Action) or Bandicam

daRockinRabbit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I own both FRAPS and ACTION!. Personally I prefer ACTION because it tends to run on my computer much more efficiently. FRAPS has a pretty big FPS drop while ACTION records great with very little FPS drop. Recording quality is the same IMO.

MrTsengar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use fraps, but its brutal on the computer if you only have one hard drive. And hopefully that one is big cause 10 minutes of footage is 40+ gigs easy of video!

sirkibble2

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I use Bandicam and it also has live commentary. Never had any problems with it at all.

themuffinzmanz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used both but i liked Action alot better. Cause my computer sucks, so more fps and bandicam just lagged alot for me. Also mirillis action for the trial version it was great cause you could record as long as you want but the watermark was a bit annoying. Bandicam had a watermark and a recording restriction. For me Action was better, maybe you had a better experience with them but this is my comment. -Muffinz out!

joshiedatgamer9413

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used both but i liked Action alot better. Cause my computer sucks, so more fps and bandicam just lagged alot for me. Also mirillis action for the trial version it was great cause you could record as long as you want but the watermark was a bit annoying. Bandicam had a watermark and a recording restriction. For me Action was better, maybe you had a better experience with them but this is my comment. -Muffinz out!
i might get action but i have to try the trial first i can't remember what it was like[DOUBLEPOST=1376162828,1376162243][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use Bandicam and it also has live commentary. Never had any problems with it at all.
this is why i got bandicam in the first place