Which Gaming Network should I join?

TheOldPath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Fullscreen also removed me. I met the Youtube requirements (4k subs, 15k hour watch time) and my videos are cover songs, they're for all ages even babies. I need Fullscreen because they can monetize cover songs through We Are The Hits. I guess i'll just open up a Patreon account. My subscribers are already asking me to upload more videos.

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Truth be told, I would, but with YouTube strict on the non-commentary, I do fear the worst of getting reported.
I'm sorry to ask this, I'm not sure this is the right place, but I was about to upload a Let's Play series with no commentary. I had no idea youtube doesn't like it, can you or someone explain it to me?

Reactions: UKHypnotist

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I'm sorry to ask this, I'm not sure this is the right place, but I was about to upload a Let's Play series with no commentary. I had no idea youtube doesn't like it, can you or someone explain it to me?
From the YouTube Help reference dealing with software and video game display...

"Without the appropriate licence from the publisher, use of video game or software user interface must be minimal. Video game content may be monetised if the associated step-by-step commentary is strictly tied to the live action being shown and is of instructional or educational value.

Videos simply showing a user playing a video game or the use of software for extended periods of time may not be accepted for monetisation."

Reactions: tizzer65

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
From the YouTube Help reference dealing with software and video game display...

"Without the appropriate licence from the publisher, use of video game or software user interface must be minimal. Video game content may be monetised if the associated step-by-step commentary is strictly tied to the live action being shown and is of instructional or educational value.

Videos simply showing a user playing a video game or the use of software for extended periods of time may not be accepted for monetisation."
Thanks man, so it's ok to show but I cannot monetise it. I guess that would be ok for me since I'm such a small channel the idea of monetising to me is so far away from where I am at.

Thanks for the reply again.